Fit More Writing Into Your Busy Life, Starting Now
Get Time to Write, plus other quick-start ebooks … and practical weekly writing tips
Could you use some support with your writing?
Just pop your email address into the box on the right and you’ll receive:
- Time to Write: How to Fit More Writing Into Your Life, Right Now (pdf ebook)
- Access to a library of other free mini-ebooks to help you go further with your writing, faster
- A weekly email with a quick tip or “how to” on an aspect of writing, plus links to useful blog posts
- Early notification, discounts and free samples for every new ebook and ecourse that I create
Sign Up to Get Time to Write … plus All the Support You Need
Time to Write: How to Fit More Writing Into Your Life, Right Now has been my most popular mini-ebook for six years … and I’ve gave it a complete overhaul in 2016.
I know how easy it is to read pages and pages of great advice without actually taking action. This ebook is designed to help you take action and carve out time for your writing. It covers:
- Practical, straightforward ways to make more time to write
- Turning writing into a regular, productive habit
- Staying focused during your writing sessions
- Solutions to common problems that might be holding you back
Along with Time to Write, you’ll get access to a bunch of other mini-ebooks, including:
The Two-Year Novel: Plan, Write, Edit and Publish Your Novel in 24 Months
For first-time and more experienced novelists. The ebook has:
- A complete, detailed 24-month plan for drafting, revising, editing and publishing your novel.
- Tips on making time to write around a busy life (you’ll need 30 minutes per day, on average).
- Lots of help with potential “sticky points” at each stage of the plan.
- Links to useful books and blog posts at each stage of the plan.
Ten Powerful Ways to Make Your Blog Posts Stronger
For new and intermediate bloggers who want to improve their posts. Includes examples and exercises covering all this (and more):
- Crafting great titles for your blog posts
- Using compelling images and other design elements
- Writing powerfully and engagingly to keep readers’ attention
- Encouraging your readers to respond to your posts
Ten Easy Ways to Attract Readers to Your Blog … And Keep Them There
For new and intermediate bloggers who want to increase their traffic. Includes examples and exercises covering all this (and more):
- Getting your blog into great shape
- Helping readers to share your content on social networks
- Drawing in traffic from forum and email signatures
- Writing guest posts to get new readers
Free Weekly Newsletter
You’ll also receive the weekly Aliventures newsletter each Thursday, straight to your inbox:
The weekly emails are focused and practical. They include a short article about a particular aspect of writing or blogging and a Q&A section.
You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time … and I’ll never pass on your email address to anyone else.
Once or twice a year, I’ll send you a new or updated free mini-ebook. You can read it on screen, print it out, pop it on your Kindle … whatever you want. It’s yours to keep, no strings attached.
You can hit “reply” on any email and your message will come straight to my inbox. I’ll always consider your feedback and suggestions. If you’ve got a question, I’ll be delighted to address it in the newsletter or on the blog.
So, What’s the Catch?
Free weekly tips and encouragement, free mini-ebooks … there’s got to be a catch, right?
Maybe you’ve been on newsletter lists in the past that’ve turned into pitch-fests, with constant, “urgent” messages telling you to buy now.
That’s not how I work.
Yes, when I release a product, I’ll let you know – in fact, you’ll get to hear about it before anyone else. Not only that, you’ll get a hefty discount.
But I hate pushy sales tactics as much as you. I won’t ever send emails about anyone else’s products, and I won’t ever try to hard-sell you on mine. I’ll just make sure that you know what I’m up to, so that if you want to buy anything from me, you’ll know how to do it – and you’ll get the best possible price.
So, are you in? Just pop your email address in the box below. I’ll be thrilled to have you on board, and you’ll get access to your free ebooks as soon as you’ve confirmed your email address.
I have just read your ebook, thank you very much. It was the right points I needed. Getting sidetracked is me, I am the queen of not getting started. I crave most writing sessions, and your book has helped me focus in.