Note: Get Inspired, Get Creative, Get Writing is off the virtual shelves while I’m on maternity leave. Make sure you’re getting blog updates and/or the Aliventures newsletter (sign up in the sidebar) so you hear from me when it’s back on the market.
If you get the Aliventures newsletter, you’ll have heard about this already …
… but if not, or if your inbox is currently full of as many unread messages as mine, then here’s the news:
Along with my good friend and fellow writer Tracy Wilson, I’ve written a new ebook, Get Inspired, Get Creative, Get Writing.
It’s a short, practical, and encouraging read that tackles some of the most common (yet sometimes crippling) problems that writers run into, like:
- Finding inspiration, and staying motivated, on projects big and small.
- Understanding what’s caused your writer’s block … and beating it.
- Becoming more creative … even if you think you’re not a very creative person.
- Building a regular writing routine, rather than letting weeks or months go by without writing.
- Organising your writing life, so you don’t miss deadlines, lose important paperwork, or accidentally wipe out your novel-in-progress.
(Quick aside: if you’re battling against any – or all! – of those problems, please don’t feel alone. Tracy and I have struggled with all of these at various points during our writing careers, and seen plenty of clients and friends go through them too.)
Along with the ebook, we’ve included a pack of ten printer-friendly worksheets to help you put into practice what you read, and three bonuses to help you go further.
Get Inspired, Get Creative, Get Writing is just $5 until Friday 17th October. (That includes the ebook – in .pdf, .mobi, and .epub formats – the worksheets, and all the bonuses.)
(If you’ve got any questions, or aren’t sure if the ebook is quite right for you, just pop a comment below or drop me an email, email@example.com).