Just in case you’ve missed the news over the past couple of weeks …
… Writers’ Huddle is currently open for new members.
If you’ve not heard of Writers’ Huddle before, it’s a private members-only community of writers. We’ve got novelists, bloggers, freelancers, short story writers, and more; some are very new to writing and others have been writers for decades. Whatever your goals are for your own writing, you’ll find a warm and friendly home with us.
I joined Writers Huddle a few years ago, and what a good move it’s been for my writing, and for me as a writer. Of course the resources are very good. There’s lots to keep you busy, but there’s much more on offer. Sometimes you just want to connect with someone else who is going through the same stuff as you. Someone who can identify with your writerly woes, and is on hand to give you advice, or feedback.
Being a member of the Huddle makes me feel part of a writers’ community. I like that, and know if something is bothering me, I can pop into the forums, ask a question, and before long, someone will respond, and offer advice on POV, character, or writers block! Whatever it is that causes us angst can be eased. It’s great to feel part of something, and to feel supported.
This is also a particularly good time to get on board because I’ve added a couple of special bonuses for new and existing members.
#1: My four Blogger’s Guides – you get the full, premium ebooks (plus their associated extras) as part of your membership. These normally cost $29 each or $66 for all four; Writers’ Huddle is $19.99/month, so this is by far the cheapest way to get hold of them!
#2: A personal critique of 2,000 words of your writing – often, the fastest way to grow as a writer is to get feedback on your work-in-progress. I no longer offer critiques or coaching to the general public, but I’m offering a free critique to everyone in Writers’ Huddle. You don’t have to take advantage of this right away, if you’re not quite ready – you’ve got a whole year to send me your work.
Of course, you also get all the usual benefits of Writers’ Huddle membership too, including:
- A new seminar each month about an aspect of writing (you get both the audio and the nicely edited transcript, plus a worksheet with a summary of key points).
- Access to the full archive of all 50+ past seminars (you can download these and keep them, even if you decide to leave Writers’ Huddle).
- Three full-length ecourses, “Blog On”, “Launching Your Freelancing Career”, and “On Track” (you can go through these at any time, or join in as part of a small group working through the material together).
- Full access to me via the forums, the Writers’ Huddle contact form, email, and my weekly “office hours” on Skype (where you can chat to me via video, audio or text – whatever you’re most comfortable with).
- Lots of opportunities for group support, encouragement and accountability – through our friendly members-only forums, our new “buddy” system, our Sunday evening “writing hour” and our regular Writing Challenges. (All of these are completely optional: you can join in as much or as little as you want!)
Writers’ Huddle costs just $19.99/month.
You’re not tied into any minimum term, either: you can leave at any time. In fact, if you decide Writers’ Huddle isn’t for you, just contact me within your first 30 days – I’ll cancel your membership and issue you a full no-quibbles refund.
Sounds like it might be right for you? Get all the details of everything that’s included here.
Not sure if Writers’ Huddle is a good fit? Feel free to drop a comment below or email me (email@example.com) to explain your circumstances. I’ll be completely honest with you about whether I think Writers’ Huddle is right for you at this point in your writing life.
Important: I’m closing the Writers’ Huddle doors at the end of Tuesday 31st May. (I want to make sure new members are fully settled in before we start our Summer Challenge in late June.) Head on over there now to make sure you get your place!