I was lucky enough to snag an interview with Pace and Kyeli Smith from The Connection Revolution. They’re two fantastic women who write straight from the heart, and who’re on a world-changing mission.
As part of this, they run an annual World-Changing Writing Workshop. It takes place online (so you can join from anywhere in the world) and the 2012 one will be starting very soon. I spoke on last year’s WCWW, and it was a fantastic, inspiring event.
In the interview below, Pace & Kyeli share some great writing advice. I asked them about:
- What they’ve learnt from the World-Changing Writing workshop, and how their writing has changed and developed over the past three years
- What “The Usual Error” is (they have a great book with that title) and how to avoid it in writing
- How to find time for writing – this is an issue that comes up for pretty much all writers
- Whether all types of writing can be world-changing … what about technical writing, or fiction?
- If they could share one writing tip, what would it be?
Just click the “Play” button to listen. The interview runs for 24 minutes.
Join the World-Changing Writing Workshop
If you’d like to get in on the World-Changing Writing Workshop action, you can find out about it here.
(Note: I’m a proud affiliate for the WCWW and was one of the speakers last year.)
Pace and Kyeli have lined up six fantastic speakers, including Julia Cameron, of The Artist’s Way fame, Sonia Simone, from Copyblogger, and Kelly Kingman, who’s a fantastic ebook-writer and ecourse-creator.
If you think this might be for you, check out the World-Changing Writing Workshop today: there’s an early-bird discount until 24th May.
Hope you enjoy listening to the interview! I don’t usually run audio or interviews on Aliventures, so if you’d like more along similar lines in the future, let me know in the comments.