- All four of my Blogger’s Guides are half-price from Mon 9th – Sat 14th December
- All the money raised in that time will go to Divya Shanthi, a small charity in Bangalore, India
- Details of the guides are towards the bottom of this post
Read on for the slightly longer version…
It’s my birthday on 12th December.
Each year, I run a sale for my birthday to raise money to sponsor Ayshu, who’s now five years old. The Aliventures community have been supporting her since 2010, when she was two.
About Divya Shanthi … and Ayshu
I’m secretary of Divya Shanthi Mission Support, a tiny charity in the UK that exists solely to support Divya Shanthi in Bangalore. Back in July 2010, I only knew a little about Divya Shanthi’s work (our church has supported them for many years) … and when I went with my family to visit Bangalore for the first time, I was struck by the level of poverty there.
- We saw kids dressed in rags, begging on the streets.
- We saw shacks at the side of the road from the airport.
- We saw children who’d been rescued from desperate conditions.
Divya Shanthi do amazing work despite limited resources and take care of children who are some of the poorest of the poor (very sadly, many are abandoned by parents who can’t afford to take care of them).
Here’s Ayshu, who lives in the Divya Shanthi boarding home:
Once we’ve raised enough money to support her ($400), the rest of the money raised will go to help other children supported by Divya Shanthi Mission Support.
For the next few days, until Saturday 14th December, the Blogger’s Guides are:
- $14.50 (instead of $29) for each individual Guide
- $33 (instead of $66) for the four-pack of Guides
This is the biggest discount you’ll ever see on the Guides, so grab yours now!
The sale will end on midnight (Pacific time) on Saturday 14th December – that’s 8am on Sunday 15th here in the UK.
Note: The Blogger’s Guides are supplied in .pdf format, and can be read on almost any computer or device.
Get Your Blogger’s Guides Today…
$33 for all four
The Blogger’s Guide to Freelancing will teach you how to:
- Make real money from your blogging – today, not in three year’s time
- Write great job applications – so that you stand out from the crowd
- Get paid on time – because you don’t want to lose out on the money you’ve earned
- Come up with great ideas – even when you’re on deadline
- Market yourself through your website and social media – so that jobs come to you
The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing will teach you how to:
- Construct great blog posts – easy to write, engaging to read
- Write for the web – using tried-and-tested techniques
- Produce different types of post, like reviews and lists, to keep your blog interesting
- Revise, edit and proof-read your posts – so that your content grabs and keeps attention
- Develop your blogging voice, to turn casual readers into lifelong fans
The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks will teach you how to:
- Come up with an ebook idea that you know your readers will love
- Get to grips with outlining, planning and structuring – so that your ebook is easy to write
- Stay motivated over the long-haul – because you want to finish your ebook
- Polish up your ebook so that it’s easy for readers to engage with
- Sell your ebook online, in simple steps – because it’s easier than you think
The Blogger’s Guide to Loyal Readers will teach you how to:
- Get your blog ship-shape, so that you make a great impression on first-time visitors
- Find new readers through social media, and by improving your blog’s SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Grow your blogging influence by creating stronger connections and reaching out to A-List bloggers
- Keep your readers engaged and loyal, and encourage them to interact with you
- Dig into crucial metrics so that you can figure out which strategies are working best for you
P.S. I’d be hugely grateful if you could spread the word about this sale – by tweeting, sharing it on Facebook, or simply mentioning it to a blogger friend who might be interested. Thanks so much!